Saturday 21 February 2015

Me llamo..

Hello. My name is Victoria Rose and I am an aspiring Beauty Blogger based in Brisbane.

/\ That's Me! /\
This is the Blog where I tell you what you should and shouldn't buy, my OOTD and OOTN and my hauls.

A bit more about me. I'm a blonde, 14 year-old who has a passion for fashion! I have piercing blue eyes and a sweet, braces filled smile. I am 172cm tall and quite a small build. I love all animals, mostly horses and dogs, and own my own German Shepherd called Buster. My favourite shops include Typo, Kikki K. and SportsGirl. I am high school student studying to become a Paediatric Nurse Practitioner.

That's really all you need to know about me for now. Obviously, you will pick up more thing about me as this blog grows. First fashion post will be later on today because I am going to Westfield Shopping Centre this afternoon. See you then.

Make Sure To Click Before You Pick Next Time, Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment