Saturday 21 February 2015

Typo Haul!


So, I was at Westfield this afternoon and stopped off in Typo. Somehow it kind of turned into a shopping spree and I thought I'd share it with you.




TYPO: Taylor Bag in Frankie Blue.
This satchel type bag has 1 big pocket and 2 smaller pockets with a zipper pocket on the inside. The blue mint colour stands out. It can hold a number of items and has a fake leather feel to it. The downside is that when it is overfilled it seems to bulge a little.

Rating: 4 stars.

INSIDE WE HAVE...
NOKIA: Blue Brick (cerca 1960)
 So...yeah...that's my phone...



LONDON PURSE: Thanks to a Friend.
My new purse to remind me of my heritage.

TYPO: Travel Eye Mask.
The free gift I got with my Taylor Bag (Thanks Typo <3).

TYPO: School Books.
Even if I bought this before I went to school this year, it still counts as a part of my Typo haul...right?

TYPO: Light Blue Spotted Makeup Bag.
Also from Typo, this cute make-up bag could also double-up as a pencil case.

MIXED BRANDS: The Contents of My Make-up Bag.
From Spain to London to right here in Brisbane.
BOJOIS: Blush and Powder Brush.
Pretty good quality and a definite must have for an on-the-go make-up kit.

COLLECTION: Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder.
Long name, long lasting.

PETER COLB PHARMACY: Compact Mirror.
From my local pharmacy, a small compact mirror is an essential for a girl on the go, especially one with braces.

MAYBELLINE: The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara.
Best Mascara I own. Mascara is definitely a must-have for me.

PANDORA: Unforgettable Moments in Peach.
This was given to me as a free gift when I bought my first Pandora bracelet (Thanks Pandora <3).

DAISO: Light Concealer.
Cheap concealer I bought on sale at a cheap Asian shop at my local shopping centre.

I hope you enjoyed my Typo Haul/What's in my bag blog. 

Make Sure To Click Before You Pick Next Time, Bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment